Mimicry Srinivos is disciple of world renowned Mimic Padmasri Dr. Nerella Venumadhav. He learnt ventriloquism from Prof. M.M. Roy of Chennai. Graduated in Ventriloquism from Maher's institute of Ventriloquists, Colorado, U.S.A. Mimicry Srinivos can perform in English, Hindi and Telugu.
Mimicry Srinivos is disciple of world renowned Mimic Padmasri Dr. Nerella Venumadhav. He learnt ventriloquism from Prof. M.M. Roy of Chennai. Mimicry Srinivos can perform in English, Hindi and Telugu.Mimicry Srinivos:
- Performed more than 6000 shows all over the globe for the past 37 years.
- Listed in International Performers Directory of Ventriloquism of Axtell, California, U.S.A.
- Taught ventriloquism to most of the ventriloquists those who are performing in Andhra Pradesh.
- The first Indian mimic to perform ventriloquism art.
- Introduced Ventriloquism to Andhra Pradesh State.
- Created "Dhwanyavadhaanam", a unique feat in the world history of mimicry in the year 1990 and was awarded the title 'Dhwanyavadhaana Samrat'.
- Performs Sensational 'Jugalbandi' and 'Group Mimicry' and unbelievable items in ventriloquism like..
Sound in liquid
Close up sound illusion
Point blank sound illusion
etc., in ventriloquism
- Teaches Voice culture and Mimicry in Potti Sriramulu Telugu University as a Visiting faculty and Course Director.
- Teaches Body Language and Graphology in different personality Development Institutions.
- He si also a Graphic Artist.
- Contributed several articles to different magazines
- Honorary Director for a leading Cultural & Events Organizations "Smiles"
- Appointed in Indian Railways under Cultural quota in 1991.